As the title suggests, all of the following took place on different nights but they’re all random and strange!
- My husband and I are trying to get through airport security (I have no idea where we’re going) and we get pulled aside and taken to a yellow room for people to search through our belongings. I have blisters on my feet.
- Bruce Springsteen is in the kitchen at the farmhouse where I grew up. He’s making dinner, telling me it’s not ready even though it quite clearly is. The fish-fingers are burned.
- I’m chasing Hugh Jackman. He’s climbing walls to get away from me but I just keep following!
- I’m with a group of people on a submarine (although, it’s rather spacious). Water starts to come in, an alarm goes off. I manage to find an air pocket and watch on a screen as the Klingons (Star Trek) get closer, waiting for them to beam me and any other survivors out even though they are the enemy.
There are no words for how random these dreams are!
These were on different nights and this is all I remember of them;
- Presenting an award of sorts to Sean Bean.
- Shooting an action scene with Daniel Craig. We’re both dressed completely in black and he stops filming to show me that he has spam on his top.
- Hugh Jackman is a bouncer at my local cinema. Only the cinema is downstairs instead of upstairs. I keep walking past him trying to get his attention.
- Waking up next to Aiden Turner with paint on his face.
I’ve not watched anything recently with any of these guys in so there’s been nothing to influence my dreams, they are just incredibly random and there are no words to describe how odd the second one is but, hey, that’s my brain for you.
Needless to say, I’m not interpreting them. I don’t think it’s possible!
I’m walking into the village where I used to live with a guy with blonde hair. It’s day time, the sun is hazy and it’s warm. We cut through the trees that run along the left hand side of the path and follow a vague path. I’m holding a silver necklace, it’s heart shaped and matches the necklace that the guy is wearing. I show mine to him but he refuses to look at it. We come out of the trees to find it’s raining, we get into an argument and he walks off. I carry on walking heading towards the village shop. As I get closer, I notice that there’s random scaffolding on my right near the main road. There’s people on the scaffolding, one of which is MacGyver. I smile at him and he nods at me. I cross the road and enter the shop, it’s slightly different inside and it’s crammed full of people. Someone approaches me saying ‘hi’ I recognise them as a former colleague and we chat for a minute until a man approaches me. I have to assume here that he said or did something offensive as I threaten to throw him out if he doesn’t get out of my sight.
The shop changes, it gets bigger and there’s more colour and more people. To my left there’s seating, in front of me is a large carpeted room. The carpet is green and has children’s toys scattered across it. Suddenly, my saxophone is in my hands and I start playing it, badly and it fills with soapy water. I empty it and start to clean it out when Hugh Jackman appears and starts singing ‘The Surrey With a Fringe on Top’ from Oklahoma. Then we sit on the floor and play with the toys. He takes a photo.
I wake up.
Yeah, too random to interpret!