As the title suggests, all in the same night and I have no way of explaining them!
- I’m in a desert stood on the edge of a group of people. There’s a gold convertible car with one person in it. That person is on fire. They die and slump over the windscreen.
- Bruce Springsteen in a field in orange overalls leading some sort of rescue.
- Yellow and red birds that fly and land on a tree exactly the same as them but as soon as they do, it turns green with only a little bit of yellow on it.
- The Shires ( a band from the UK) deliver snow in a monster truck to me at the farmhouse I used to live at.
As the title suggests, all of the following took place on different nights but they’re all random and strange!
- My husband and I are trying to get through airport security (I have no idea where we’re going) and we get pulled aside and taken to a yellow room for people to search through our belongings. I have blisters on my feet.
- Bruce Springsteen is in the kitchen at the farmhouse where I grew up. He’s making dinner, telling me it’s not ready even though it quite clearly is. The fish-fingers are burned.
- I’m chasing Hugh Jackman. He’s climbing walls to get away from me but I just keep following!
- I’m with a group of people on a submarine (although, it’s rather spacious). Water starts to come in, an alarm goes off. I manage to find an air pocket and watch on a screen as the Klingons (Star Trek) get closer, waiting for them to beam me and any other survivors out even though they are the enemy.
There are no words for how random these dreams are!
Last night in my sleep I;
- Took a tour of America only it didn’t look like America, more like a street in an area I used to live in.
- Was chased through a warehouse by two people trying to kill me, one had a gun. It had something to do with an alien. I think I made it out alive.
- Had to dance with Pierce Brosnan on a stage whilst tying his tie. It had blue in it. I couldn’t tie it very well.
Needless to say that’s just summing up what went on in my head whilst I was asleep, I remember more than that for each dream but with there being three of the damn things I could write forever trying to get all the details. For example, at some point in one of the dreams, someone had a large jar of rather big pickled eggs.
There were actually more dreams than that but I can’t remember them.
By the way, eggs are connected to life and spirituality, representing potential within. Why they were pickled, I don’t have a clue!
I’m not going to fully go into this dream from the other night because it was so damn long and didn’t make any sense what so ever. It jumped from day to evening with different people but it was very clear to me in the dream that it was one event.
It started with me and parents in a local supermarket (near my parents home) and my mum decides she’s done with shopping and wants to drive home, leaving my dad in the shop with all the shopping. In the car we get and my mum starts driving, only she can’t drive and we end up going the wrong way up the road as she tries to turn around to go get my dad. My brother is in the car with us.
Next, it jumps to us all walking down a street somewhere. It’s dark and my brother and I are chatting whilst our parents walk ahead. We stop to look at a wall for some reason, there’s gold coins at the foot of the wall.
Then it jumps back to day time and I’m with my mum and a group of people. It seems like we’re on a tour of some sort as we have maps and leaflets in our hands. It’s sunny but cold and we’re walking around the outside of a shopping centre in my home town. Everyone is having a good time apart from me because I should be going to meet my friend only I don’t know where my friend is. I keep walking with the group and we find ourselves in a covered area that’s filled with geese. The geese turn into seagulls. There’s a white cat eating a seagull only there’s no blood to be seen.
Sometime after this, I wake up.
First, I feel the need to to say that my mother is a very competent motorcyclist, and even though at times she forgets things, she’d never go the wrong way up a road in a vehicle she can’t legally drive or forget my dad.
Interpretation using dreammoods.com –
Shopping – symbolises my needs and desires. I should consider what I’m shopping for.
Family – represents security, warmth and love. Or, bitterness, jealousy and rivalry depending on my relationship with my family.
Geese – represent domesticity and lifelong companionship. It could also indicate my tendency to go with the crowd
Seagulls – indicate a desire to get away from my problems or demands of life or it can symbolise my strengths.
White Cat – denotes difficult times.
My thoughts –
This is one random dream.
Daniel Craig is in my home, well, the farmhouse I used to live in. It has exactly the same decor as it did when my family moved out only there’s an extra oven. There’s a wonderful smell in the air, someone’s been baking!
“I’ve made gingerbread men,” Daniel says.
“Ooo,” I say, “can I have one?”
I shrug and pick up a book and read until he goes outside. When I’m sure he’s not in ear shot, I creep across the kitchen and to take a peek in the ovens. Only the oven doors won’t open for some reason.
Daniel taps on the window, “I knew you’d do that so I took precautions,” he smiles.
The oven doors are locked. Daniel Craig is refusing to let me eat gingerbread men. He’s in my house, using my things and not letting me eat gingerbread. I’m not happy.
I wake up wanting gingerbread men and just for a fleeting moment, disliking Daniel Craig.
Interpretation using dreammoods.com-
- An oven can indicate passion, loyalty, warmth and devotion
- Gingerbread refers to homeliness and the comforts of home. I’m in a happy place
- Being locked out suggests I’m feeling alienated or unaccepted. I have difficulty getting in touch with my feelings. I should consider what I’m being locked out of
- I did some baking yesterday
- A friend I saw yesterday mentioned gingerbread
- Maybe I like cakes and biscuits too much?
- I like Daniel Craig
These were on different nights and this is all I remember of them;
- Presenting an award of sorts to Sean Bean.
- Shooting an action scene with Daniel Craig. We’re both dressed completely in black and he stops filming to show me that he has spam on his top.
- Hugh Jackman is a bouncer at my local cinema. Only the cinema is downstairs instead of upstairs. I keep walking past him trying to get his attention.
- Waking up next to Aiden Turner with paint on his face.
I’ve not watched anything recently with any of these guys in so there’s been nothing to influence my dreams, they are just incredibly random and there are no words to describe how odd the second one is but, hey, that’s my brain for you.
Needless to say, I’m not interpreting them. I don’t think it’s possible!
It’s a spectacularly hot day and I’m at a party. I’m not sure what kind of party it could be, nor do I recognise my surroundings but it’s a beautiful day and the barbecue is smoking away and people are laughing and generally having a good time. Now, when I say I’m not sure what kind of party it it’s because there’s a load of cats that have been let lose along with what seems like hundreds of butterflies and birds. I go inside and get my camera and start taking photos. The colour of everything, plants, people, animals are so crisp and clear it’s unbelievable. Also, the birds are letting me get really close to them.
After a while, people disperse along with the animals and I set about tidying up. When I go into the kitchen to see Antonio Banderas there, smiling away. He starts talking to me and takes my hands and I’m thinking “how do I know him and why is he talking to me?” then Catherine Zeta Jones storms into the room yelling that I’ve taking Antonio from her, how dare I?! And comes at me with a kitchen knife. I throw a cookery book at her and run.
I have no idea where any of this came from. It is incredibly random but I’m just grateful that I’ve remembered a dream!